iamawesomedealwithitiamawesomedealwithit

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Pawned Pawned

Wow

This is the first time I've reviewed a movie for a while, This thing Blew my Mind Man!

But really, my expectations were really low when I saw the first couple second of this, but when the pawns started moving I was surprised at the smooth & nice animating! Then it cut to the scene with the King & Queen, and I just laughed my ass off at that.
Good movie, worth watching.
(Plus, while I'm writing this review I get to listen to Rush! )

MK disco party MK disco party

Hey!

You could have at least made the background change at some point! (Or something like that to make it more interesting...)

very disturbing very disturbing

woot!!

lol i got it and that was hilarious man ive been laughing for 5 minutes now & ...
wow sry umm... ya the
voices werent great
the animation was good and
the jokes were amazing
gave it a 5 ^^
lol
~Have A Nice Day!~
-Iamawesome

Tutorial - 'Flames 2' Tutorial - 'Flames 2'

!!!!

WOW This Is Great - Perfect even!! I've been looking on here for about two days finding tutorials on flame animation Then this gets submitted!! Its Perfect timing & I might even use it in the flash video I'm doing! Yay!! Thanks so much!!
*gives Tino Wasilakis (OctoFlash) a hug*

OctoFlash responds:

YEAH THANKS! perfect would be 10 but i'm completely satisfied with the 9! :DD

Rage3! Rage3!

hey hey

Totally wasnt expecting another one its great thanks!!
& for the people that want the cheats... ( I know there are some there always are...)
So far I have...
adiosturdnuggets
prime
trashly
& my score was... 68290

Yep Great game Alot of Fun!! ;)

SneakyPizzShoppingCenter1 SneakyPizzShoppingCenter1

Wtf?!

... I found it amusing for some reason! but it wasnt great or exciting :)

ZiggyZack99 responds:

KK.

Jazzy Rain Jazzy Rain

Aww man...

Rain makes Everything better...
Or at least that's what I was thinking when I uploaded my last jazzy-song thing here... Then I saw that someone had a song called "Jazzy Rain" in the top five for Jazz audio submission, and thought Someone had taken my Idea and submitted it before I did! Thankfully, Yours is better than mine and completely different, too! So yeah, just wanted to say I like the song, and can agree with the concept that rain as a background noises in songs can make them better. Especially Jazz and Dubstep.
Peace,
IAA

Day09 - Sushi rollin Day09 - Sushi rollin

Yay!

I Want to thank you a lot for making this one! ...Thanks!!
I used this as the background song in an animation I did for my business class. I had to promote a car & this song worked perfectly with everything! So.. Yea, Thanks! :D
I
%u2665
your
%u266B

~Have A Nice Day!~
-Iamawesome

pabouchard responds:

Haha nicee!

Is there a way I could see it?

Thanks for the support buddy ;)

E-Funk new version E-Funk new version

lol

I like it, Alot! & uhh, I really don't have much to say, But aren't you glad this comment is in english? ;)
I really can't critique the song, So I'll just say, Make More!!

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review, I like good reviews, doesn't matter the language. Next one try in Chinese ;)
Joking ... :p