iamawesomedealwithitiamawesomedealwithit

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Jazzy Rain Jazzy Rain

Aww man...

Rain makes Everything better...
Or at least that's what I was thinking when I uploaded my last jazzy-song thing here... Then I saw that someone had a song called "Jazzy Rain" in the top five for Jazz audio submission, and thought Someone had taken my Idea and submitted it before I did! Thankfully, Yours is better than mine and completely different, too! So yeah, just wanted to say I like the song, and can agree with the concept that rain as a background noises in songs can make them better. Especially Jazz and Dubstep.
Peace,
IAA

Day09 - Sushi rollin Day09 - Sushi rollin

Yay!

I Want to thank you a lot for making this one! ...Thanks!!
I used this as the background song in an animation I did for my business class. I had to promote a car & this song worked perfectly with everything! So.. Yea, Thanks! :D
I
%u2665
your
%u266B

~Have A Nice Day!~
-Iamawesome

pabouchard responds:

Haha nicee!

Is there a way I could see it?

Thanks for the support buddy ;)

E-Funk new version E-Funk new version

lol

I like it, Alot! & uhh, I really don't have much to say, But aren't you glad this comment is in english? ;)
I really can't critique the song, So I'll just say, Make More!!

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for review, I like good reviews, doesn't matter the language. Next one try in Chinese ;)
Joking ... :p

Mario's Elevator Mario's Elevator

woah

I just love this song, I'm really not sure why but the combination of video game and elevator is just mesmerizing! & it sounds cool too!

BPL - Får Jag Med Er BPL - Får Jag Med Er

lol it's really cool!!

Det låter verkligen fantastiskt, men jag håller med Phil och tycker att det borde ha varit på första sidan. Jag ska gå titta på hemsidan nu också se vad andra coola låtar ni har! -Thx to google translator lol
in english it says "It sounds really amazing , but i agree with Phil and think it should have been on the front page. I'm going to go look at the website now too see what other cool songs you have!"

{earrape} Zoltan's Theme {earrape} Zoltan's Theme

yeah...

Did you not like your digital media teacher?
lol srsly that hurts ALOT

culmor30 responds:

Nah, he were the best.

Warcraft Blues Warcraft Blues

omg!

lol wow i just got off of w.o.w. to go see the new stuff on newgrounds and i see this here *this is an epic song!*

-ya im showing this to all my wow geek friends at school!
p.s. if you were to make an album or something like that i would totally buy 5!
oh and the song sounds really cool too, its not just the epic lyrics

Reachground responds:

Cool. Keep sharing the song :)

The future might contain an album, who knows...

Thanks!

green rubber glove green rubber glove

sorry mate

sorry but i have to agree with the guy below me that is definetly green
the beats were nice synth was somewhat funky , but not much and some parts were alot louder than the others -not great but not BAD id give a 3 maybe a 4

But its definetly GREEN!

Corrupted Corrupted

very nice

i didnt really enjoy the part at 1:40 or the part at 157 the parts with the 20 drums at once

it seems to tell a good story though - i would make a flash movie about it srsly but i cant make flash so.. ya sorry about that

Imn responds:

Those were not drums at all, but in fact distorted vocals.

I'm glad you liked the track; it's one of my favorites. =)

"Distorted Reality" DJ RedMoon "Distorted Reality" DJ RedMoon

lucky you

i was going to give this submission a 4 but when i saw you said cheesecake i gave it a 5 4.80 / 5.00 (+ 0.026)

i really liked the song its all synthed nicely
the pouring sand or static or whatever that was, it was used nicely but possibly a bit too often
the ending is a bit loud too but over all the song was pretty good

Bahdshah responds: