iamawesomedealwithitiamawesomedealwithit

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Pawned Pawned

Wow

This is the first time I've reviewed a movie for a while, This thing Blew my Mind Man!

But really, my expectations were really low when I saw the first couple second of this, but when the pawns started moving I was surprised at the smooth & nice animating! Then it cut to the scene with the King & Queen, and I just laughed my ass off at that.
Good movie, worth watching.
(Plus, while I'm writing this review I get to listen to Rush! )

MK disco party MK disco party

Hey!

You could have at least made the background change at some point! (Or something like that to make it more interesting...)

very disturbing very disturbing

woot!!

lol i got it and that was hilarious man ive been laughing for 5 minutes now & ...
wow sry umm... ya the
voices werent great
the animation was good and
the jokes were amazing
gave it a 5 ^^
~Have A Nice Day!~
-Iamawesome

Neon Bible. Neon Bible.

it seems unique

the animations were smooth and led well to each other
i liked the song the sync was done VERY well

i think it should have been longer tho :-)

RedHotPoker responds:

Thank you. Your very kind.

However on the subject of length, let me tell you a little story.

I was working on this flash a couple of months ago when my house burned down. It happened in the middle of the night and luckily my computer wasn't effected. We had to live in a hotel for a while, while we sorted out insurance and the like and got our old house up and running again. During this stay at the hotel i decided to start something productive, so i started a small band.

I am quite a good guitar player so i set about recruiting players for this heaveyrock/dnd/lolipop mash up masqurading as a band. One day this goth girl turned up at my room to audition. Natuaraly i let her in and she told me that she had quite a nice singing voice.

Any way, she started belting it out and my mom got scared and said you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

God Damn Soulja Boy God Damn Soulja Boy

finally

im glad that other people share my veiws on this topic - thank you for informing the lower half of the population about this problem-
have a great day 2.50 / 5.00 (+ 0.010)

Apples & Bananas Remake Apples & Bananas Remake

lol

i remember listening to this when i was 6 (or 4 or something) it brought back horrible memories.

p.s. the animation wasnt bad either.

Farkle! Farkle!

lol

great almost how i imagined it when i first heard it

you should do the other farkle commercials too.

the only bad part was that abe didn't have a hat on. @@
\/
\_/

500 Miles 500 Miles

not the best, but pretty darn awesome.

ive had to watch this movie at least 10 times since it came out because i couldn't get the song out of my head!

i've gotta say that the movie goes great with the song!

p.s what is the song playing at the credits? i've heard it before but cant remember the name.

SuperAscendedZAIN responds:

Thanks xD I really wanted to get the right song and such, well i did, but yeah,. thanks.

If i remember correctly then it should be "Middle" by Jimmy Eat World

: D

Mr. Awesome Begins Mr. Awesome Begins

i have to say

that preveiw is awesome i'll wait for the movie.

i only gave violence a nine because you didnt see any of it